Get started with Skype for Business
Take the next step toward better online meetings for your team
As part of setting up Microsoft Office 365 for your company, you have enabled users to begin using Skype for Business. Your teams are doing more things in more places than ever before, and Skype for Business will help them connect. Make sure to let them know how to get started.
Download and send the ready-to-use email template
Skype for Business gives your team a virtual face-to-face experience with coworkers. Plus, once you’ve enabled external contacts, your people can connect with customers and partners outside your organization, even if they don’t have Skype for Business.
From chat to audio to video to screen sharing, it helps them get things done from almost anywhere while helping keep your data secure.
1. Verify DNS settings for your domain for the best Skype for Business experience.
2. Then enable external contacts so your people can connect with external customers and partners.
Learn more about Skype for Business
- Discover Skype for Business.
- Attend a Skype for Business webinar.
- Download Quick Start Guides to help you train employees.